Skip to content ↓

Mid Year Admissions

If you wish to apply for a place for your child at our school during the academic year, please visit the Surrey County Council website.   The address is:

The link for the application form to apply for a mid-year place form is:

Alternatively, you can call Surrey's School and Childcare Service on 0300 200 1004 for a copy of the CMA form.

Please return the completed form to our Admissions Officer, Mrs Benton, at Horsell CofE Junior School.

Due to an unusually low birth year, we currently have spaces available in Year 3 (2020-2021).