Skip to content ↓

In Year Admissions

As a Voluntary Aided school, we manage our own admissions.

A link to the application form to apply for an in-year place is at the bottom of this page, or you can visit the council website: Apply for an in year school place - Surrey County Council (

Alternatively, you can call Surrey's School and Childcare Service on 0300 200 1004 for a copy of the SMA form.

Please return the completed form to our School Business Manager, Mrs Steele, at Horsell CofE Junior School.  Forms can be returned by hand, by post or by e-mail to

You will be notified within 10 school days if possible, but within 15 days at the latest, if your child is offered a place. If your child is not offered a place you will be given the reason we cannot admit them, and you have the right to appeal the decision. Information on this process can be found under the Admission Appeals tab on this page.