Homework is set on Monday and needs to be completed by the next Monday.
- Weekly spellings will be set and written into the children's HSO.
- Children will be tested on the spellings the following Monday.
- Read 5 times a week and record this in your Home School Organiser with a comment about the reading.
- Year 6 have a reading target question - for one of the children's reading, they must answer the question in their HSO.
- Logon to SPAG.com and complete the task set.
- The task will be linked to the learning happening in class.
- Logon to Times Table Rock Stars and practise times tables for 10–15 minutes.
- Children will take home a maths workbook and will complete the page set by the teacher. This will be linked to the learning happening in class and revision of key skills.
All the passwords the children will need for the online sites are stuck in their HSO.
If you have any difficulty with completing any of the above tasks, please contact you child's class teacher.