Homework - Friday 2nd October
Homework will consist of the following
- Reading their school library book 5x a week - This should be recorded in their Home School Organiser and signed by an adult or carer
- Practising their weekly spellings - These will be put in the Home School Organiser as a sticker on Monday. The spelling test will take place a week later.
The four activities below will need to be done by Monday 11th Octiber
- Complete an English task on Seesaw - approx ten minute task
- Complete one task on mymaths.com - approx ten minute task
- Practise comprehension skills for ten minutes on readtheory.org
- Complete five minutes of Times Table Rockstars in the 'Studio' section
Below is a Word document with these links attached.
There are also copies of letters that give more details about mymaths.com, readtheory.org and Times Table Rockstars. All login details are stuck inside the back cover of the Home School Organiser and your child has had experience of using all the apps required to complete their homework.
Please check your child's Seesaw account which will have more information about this week's homework.