- A SMALL bag (no large bags as they do not fit on pegs or in lockers). We strongly recommend that all parents purchase the Horsell school rucksack which can be bought from our uniform suppliers
- Filled, and named, water bottle
- A break time snack (fruit or vegetables only). Please be aware we are a nut free school. No biscuits, sweets or chocolate.
- Small pencil case. Our Year 3 pupils are provided with a Horsell Junior Pencil case when they arrive in September, which contains a ruler, pencil, rubber, pencil sharpener and highlighters.
- Children should also bring a pack of colouring pencils, which will remain in school
- 2 Whiteboard pens (different colours)
- Glue stick
- Small labelled headphones (for computer work)
- P.E. kit in small bag
The following coloured pens are available in the classroom but may be brought from home:
- Purple pen for editing