- A SMALL bag (no large bags as they do not fit on pegs or in lockers). We strongly recommend that all parents purchase the Horsell school rucksack which can be bought from our uniform suppliers
- Filled, and named, water bottle
- A break time snack (fruit or vegetables only). Please be aware we are a nut free school. No biscuits, sweets or chocolate.
- Children should bring a pack of colouring pencils, in a pencil case, which will remain in school. No other stationery equipment is required.
- Small labelled headphones (for computer work)
- P.E. kit in a small bag
- An old shirt to be used in art activities and to be kept at school
- When the children are doing forest school they should also bring in long sleeved trousers and shirts, a waterproof and boots (in winter) or sunhat (summer). Children MUST wear long sleeves and trousers when doing forest school for health and safety reasons.
- A swimming costume and swimming hat when they have swimming lessons.
The school provides all day-to-day stationery resources, such as whiteboards pens, pencils, rulers and so on. This is to ensure consistency of presentation across the school.