Consultation on admission arrangements for EEEA Trust schools for 2022
Please find below details regarding a consultation on admission arrangements for EEEA Trust Schools for 2022.
Engage Enrich Excel Academies (EEEA), as the admission authority for all schools within the Multi Academy Trust (MAT), are conducting a full consultation on admission arrangements, including proposed changes, for three of the schools within the MAT for September 2022.
The Schools are:
· Byfleet Primary School, Woking, Surrey
· Maybury Primary School, Woking, Surrey
· Westfield Primary School, Woking, Surrey
Full details of the consultation and the changes being proposed are available at www.eeea.co.uk.
Comments are invited on any aspect of the proposed Admissions Policy for the three schools.
In particular, the proposed changes from the 2021/2 policies are as follows:
· Byfleet Primary School and Maybury Primary School – to remove the “exceptional arrangements” criterion.
· Byfleet Primary school, Maybury Primary School and Westfield Primary school to remove the “Nearest School” criterion.
The consultation will run from Monday 9th November 2020 to Tuesday 22nd December 2020.
Anyone wishing to submit their views can email the Trust at email@example.com or in writing to David Harris, CEO, EEEA Trust, Queen's Ave, Aldershot, Wellesley GU11 4AA.
After the closing date, responses will be collated and presented to the Trust board meeting on 5th Feb 2021.
Once the board has considered all the responses the determined admission arrangements will be placed on EEEA’s website at www.eeea.co.uk.