Free School Meal Eligibility Check
We encourage parents to claim for free school meals if they are eligible, even if they do not wish to have school lunches, as the school receives extra funding. All applications are treated confidentially and pupils will follow the same lunch system as paying pupils, so will be anonymous.
Your child may be eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
If you would like us to check your eligibility, please complete the document below and return it to the School Office.
Please look under 'Information leaflets' for the Free School Meal Leaflet'.
Information can also be found on the Surrey County Council website.